Friday, December 5, 2008

Group 3

ABSTRACT OF THE LESSON

We have heard of the many problems of the world. Even our country beset with problems, poverty is the main cause. Our current leaders have their hands full trying to run this country for us but there is no changes, we are still in the stage of poverty, some cause are unfair terms of trade, weak rule of law, over population, war, crime, discrimination of various kinds, poor access to affordable health care and illiteracy in a sense that some people cannot acquire decent jobs.
Because of those problems that we encounter now there’s so may people here in our country migrated in other rich country to have a good job with good salary and saved enough money, we don’t blame those people because all of us want a better life. May be when the time comes, we shall have the solutions to these problems. Just what our national hero said, “Kabataan ang pag-asa na bayan”.


THREE THINGS I LEARNED FROM THE LESSON

ü I learned that by means of poverty all people work diligently, but some people does something wrong like kidnapping, to steal that bringing you in peril.

ü I learned that doing bad things like crimes, steal and other are good in some way and bad in someway. People do such thing because of poverty but it’s convenient to their self only they don’t even notice the damage they done to their victims.

ü I learned that people in the society show inequality and discrepancy that contain more influence why the quality of a person is change for being beastly.

IMPLICATIONS OF THE NEW THINGS I LEARNED TO ME AS A PERSON

I will do my all to uplift my self, I will courage my self to do something good that will benefit to everyone to keep away from poverty, I don’t like to reach the point of disapprove behavior by doing bad things.


“We are the future hope of our country, do something good that will benefit to everyone”

No comments: